When you visit our website: Cookies
- We use this information internally to help build determine what Content Davis Legal should offer.
When you sign up for our Newsletter:
- At this time, Davis Legal does not have a newsletter; in the event one is produced, then the following will apply.
- We collect your name and email address.
- We use this internally to send you emails and to collect information about our visitors. You can unsubscribe from this list at anytime.
- You can also request information regarding your subscription. This request needs to be in writing. Allow, 15 business days for response and delivery of information.
When you Click on Third Party Links:
- You will be sent to a third party site, this includes, but not limited too:
- These websites have their own privacy policies that need to be examined and viewed.
Data from Browsing
Data from Browsing is NOT sold to a third party.
Privacy Act Information:
The FTC’s Privacy Act rules are published at 16 C.F.R. 4.13.