I. General Provisions
Viewer/ Listener agrees that they are 18 or older, and are legally and mentally able to agree to the Terms and Conditions set forth.
II. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions are to protect the visitor as well as Davis Legal
- The responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions is solely the responsibility of the Visitor
- Failure to Read is a violation of this contract.
- By click, “Yes, I accept,” then you are acknowledging, and agreeing to be bound by the Terms and Conditions listed on this page.
III. Intellectual Property
- All pictures, pages, and courses belong to Davis Legal . Any reproduction or infringement upon this is illegal. Any such infringement could be subject to legal action.
IV. Comments and Writings.
- Comments may be allowed on the website, but any foul language or inappropriate comment will be deleted. It is strictly prohibited to harass on this website.
- Visitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Davis Legal and Attorney Shannon M. Davis for any and all comments.
- Readers agree to indemnify and hold harmless Davis Legal if any suites that might exist by some third party posting a comment that violates the aforementioned clause.
- All information found on the website DOES NOT constitute as legal advice.
- NO ATTORNEY/CLIENT PRIVILEGE exists by browsing this website.
- NO ATTORNEY/ CLIENT PRIVILEGE exists by submitting a “contact now” form.
Any and all disputes should be sent too:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 38187; Germantown, TN 38183
VII. Liability and Indemnification
- The Visitor assumes all risk by clicking on a third party website.
- The reader/listener agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Davis Legal of any and all actions or participation found within this website.
VIII. Governing Law
Any and all disputes shall be subject to the laws of Tennessee.
Tennessee shall have exclusive jurisdiction of any that may arise from these Terms and Conditions.